The authors thanks N. Hampp and D. Oesterhelt for the supply of samples and for valuable comments. S. W. and M. A. E. would like to thank the Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Science, for financial support under grant DE-FG03-88ER13828. C. B. thanks the DFG for financial suppot that enabled him to visit UCLA where this work was performed.
Recording of transient gratings using the short lived bacteriorhodopsin photocycle intermediates†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 838–842, November 1993
How to Cite
Wu, S., Bräuchle, C. and El-Sayed, M. A. (1993), Recording of transient gratings using the short lived bacteriorhodopsin photocycle intermediates. Adv. Mater., 5: 838–842. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930051111
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!