Thanks are due to all members of the LC Research Division for the synthesis and characterization of LC materials, and to V. Reiffenrath for helpful discussions.
Gas phase molecular modeling of liquid crystals: Electro-optical anisotropies†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 842–848, November 1993
How to Cite
Bremer, M. and Tarumi, K. (1993), Gas phase molecular modeling of liquid crystals: Electro-optical anisotropies. Adv. Mater., 5: 842–848. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930051112
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!