Our work on the ring-opening polymerization of strained organometallic rings has been supported by the Ontario Center of Materials Research (OCMR), the ACS Petroleum Research Fund (PRF), the Institute of Chemical Science and Technology (ICST), and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC). The research on the detailed properties of the polymers is being carried out in collaboration with the Polymer Materials Science Research Group of Professor G. Julius Vancso at the University of Toronto. I would also like to acknowledge and thank my very talented and enthusiastic co-workers who have carried out this research; their names can be found in the references.
Ring-opening polymerization of metallocenophanes†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 68–71, January 1994
How to Cite
Manners, I. (1994), Ring-opening polymerization of metallocenophanes. Adv. Mater., 6: 68–71. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060115
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!