studied chemistry at the University of Würzburg and the Technische Hochschule Karlsruhe, Germany, receiving his Ph.D., from the TH Karlsruhe. Following post-doctoral experience at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and further research at the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg he was appointed full professor at the University of Bayreuth in 1975. He has spent time as a visiting scientist at the DuPont Company in Wilmington, Delaware, and as a visiting professor at Tokyo Science University. He is the author of more than 170 publications in the field of colloids and surfactant science.
Fascinating phenomena in Surfactant Chemistry
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 116–129, February 1994
How to Cite
Hoffmann, H. (1994), Fascinating phenomena in Surfactant Chemistry. Adv. Mater., 6: 116–129. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060204
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!