We thank the SERC, UK, for the fellowship award during the gas sensing work. We are grateful to Dr. M. Cook and Dr. S. Thorpe for their collaboration in providing the material and gas sensing apparatus used in our own studies.
Gas sensing properties of phthalocyanine langmuir—blodgett films†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 162–164, February 1994
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, S. and Hogarth, C. A. (1994), Gas sensing properties of phthalocyanine langmuir—blodgett films. Adv. Mater., 6: 162–164. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060216
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!