The authors thank Prof. T. Kruck, Institut für Anorganische Chemie, for permission to use the SEM and E. Gusek of his group for taking the SEM pictures. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft is also gratefully acknowledged.
Langmuir films of monodisperse 0.5 μm spherical polymer particles with a hydrophobic core and a hydrophilic shell†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 288–290, April 1994
How to Cite
Fulda, K.-U. and Tieke, B. (1994), Langmuir films of monodisperse 0.5 μm spherical polymer particles with a hydrophobic core and a hydrophilic shell. Adv. Mater., 6: 288–290. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060405
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!