This work was supported in part by the Office of Naval Research (O. N. R. grant No. N00014-92-5-1369) and by the National Science Foundation (N. S. F. grant No. DMR-91-20668).
Room temperature synthesis of poly(2,5-dimethoxy-l,4-phenylenevinylene) by the chloride sulfonium salt route†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 293–295, April 1994
How to Cite
Xia, Y., MacDiarmid, A. G. and Epstein, A. J. (1994), Room temperature synthesis of poly(2,5-dimethoxy-l,4-phenylenevinylene) by the chloride sulfonium salt route. Adv. Mater., 6: 293–295. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060407
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!