We wish to thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada's Operating and Strategic Grants Programmes for financial support of this work. MRS acknowledges NSERC and OGS for graduate scholarship support. We would like to thank our colleagues at the University of Toronto for invaluable discussions and support.
Tailoring the molecular sieving action of zeolite Y with MOCVD-type reagents†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 300–302, April 1994
How to Cite
Ozin, G. A. and Steele, M. R. (1994), Tailoring the molecular sieving action of zeolite Y with MOCVD-type reagents. Adv. Mater., 6: 300–302. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060410
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!