We would like to thank D. McMullan and the staff of the Microstructural Physics Group at the Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, for helping to design, build and test the EELS system used in these experiments; S. Mantl of the KFA-Jülich for supplying the specimen used in this paper; and T. C. Estes, J. T. Luck and S. L. Carney for technical assistance. This research was sponsored by the Division of Materials Sciences. US Department of Energy, under contract No. DE-AC05–84OR21400 with Martin Marietta Energy Systems, Inc., and supported in part by an appointment to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory Postdoctoral Research Program administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education.
Atomic resolution chemical analysis†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 328–331, April 1994
How to Cite
Browning, N. D., Chisholm, M. F. and Pennycook, S. J. (1994), Atomic resolution chemical analysis. Adv. Mater., 6: 328–331. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060418
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!