The authors thank L. Thouin and S. Sanchez for preparation of some of the CuInSe2 films. Colleagues from the Institut für Physikalische Elektronik (Stuttgart) and the Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm) are warmly acknowledged for stimulating exchanges in the frame of the JOULE program EuroCIS. The authors thank L. Robbiola for the SEM pictures. This work was supported by the JOULE program contract No. JOUR-0045-C and ADEME-ECOTECH contract No. 93N80/0016.
Recrystallization of electrodeposited copper indium diselenide thin films in an atmosphere of elemental selenium†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 376–379, May 1994
How to Cite
Guillemoles, J. F., Lusson, A., Cowache, P., Massaccesi, S., Vedel, J. and Lincot, D. (1994), Recrystallization of electrodeposited copper indium diselenide thin films in an atmosphere of elemental selenium. Adv. Mater., 6: 376–379. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060507
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!