Also at Molecular Materials Resource Center, The Beckman Institute, California Institute of Technology, Mail Stop 139-74, Pasadena, CA 91125 (USA)
Large second-order optical nonlinearities and enhanced thermal stabilities in extended thiophene-containing compounds†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 494–496, June 1994
How to Cite
Gilmour, S., Marder, S. R., Perry, J. W. and Cheng, L.-T. (1994), Large second-order optical nonlinearities and enhanced thermal stabilities in extended thiophene-containing compounds. Adv. Mater., 6: 494–496. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060613
The work in this paper was performed, in part, by the Center for Space Microelectronics Technology, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology and was sponsored by the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, Innovative Science and Technology Office and The Advanced Research Projects Agency through a contract administered by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) and through agreements with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Support from the Beckman Institute, the National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-9106689), AFOSR (Grant F49620-1-0314), E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Co., Inc., and Eni Chem America is also gratefully acknowledged. SG thanks the National Research Council and NASA for a Resident Research Associateship at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. The authors thank Alex Jen for helpful discussions.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!