The authors gratefully acknowledge the synthesis of oligothiophenes by Dr. H. Naarmann, BASF, Ludwigshafen and the technical assistance by W. Neu. A great variety of samples were kindly provided by D. Oeter. This work was partially financed by the Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologie, contract 01 BT292/0.
Oriented growth of quinquethiophene on SiO2—An atomic force microscopy study†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7-8, pages 587–589, July/August 1994
How to Cite
Böhme, O., Ziegler, C. and Göpel, W. (1994), Oriented growth of quinquethiophene on SiO2—An atomic force microscopy study. Adv. Mater., 6: 587–589. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060714
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!