This research was supported in part by the Advanced Research Projects Agency. JLW gratefully acknowledges a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Institutes of Health (Grant Number 1-F32 GM 16511-01). We thank AT & T for donating the master used in fabricating the PDMS stamp used to generate the patterns shown in Figure 2. We also thank Hans Biebuyck for helpful discussions and suggestions.
Microfabrication by microcontact printing of self-assembled monolayers†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7-8, pages 600–604, July/August 1994
How to Cite
Wilbur, J. L., Kumar, A., Kim, E. and Whitesides, G. M. (1994), Microfabrication by microcontact printing of self-assembled monolayers. Adv. Mater., 6: 600–604. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060719
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!