This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on a Priority Area from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan.
Channel-to-channel rearrangements of host lattices in clathrate crystals induced by guest exchange via Gas-solid contacts†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 654–656, September 1994
How to Cite
Hayashi, N., Mazaki, Y. and Kobayashi, K. (1994), Channel-to-channel rearrangements of host lattices in clathrate crystals induced by guest exchange via Gas-solid contacts. Adv. Mater., 6: 654–656. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060906
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!