This work was supported in part by grants from the following agencies: the Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology, the Israeli Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, the Woolfson Foundation and the National Council for High Education (Postdoctoral Fellowship for Dr. C. S. Wang).
Phenyl groups as molecular fasteners: Phenyltelluro-substituted tetrathiafulvalenes†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 656–659, September 1994
How to Cite
Khodorkovsky, V. Y., Wang, C., Becker, J. Y., Ellern, A., Shapiro, L. and Bernstein, J. (1994), Phenyl groups as molecular fasteners: Phenyltelluro-substituted tetrathiafulvalenes. Adv. Mater., 6: 656–659. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940060907
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 1994
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!