M. H.-S. and T. T. K. thank the NSF (# CHE-9107035) for funding this work, Dr. Bill Wallace of the Advanced Materials Laboratory for measuring the XPS data and Mr. Tom Corbitt for collecting the SEM data. M. H.-S. thanks the NSF chemical instrumentation program for purchase of a low-field NMR spectrometer and AFOSR and the Dreyfus foundation for the purchase of a X-ray powder diffractometer.
Aerosol-assisted chemical vapor deposition (AACVD) of silver, palladium and metal alloy (Ag1−xPdx, Ag1−xCux and Pd1−xCux) Films†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 746–748, October 1994
How to Cite
Xu, C., Hampden-Smith, M. J. and Kodas, T. T. (1994), Aerosol-assisted chemical vapor deposition (AACVD) of silver, palladium and metal alloy (Ag1−xPdx, Ag1−xCux and Pd1−xCux) Films. Adv. Mater., 6: 746–748. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940061005
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!