This work was performed under the management of FED (the R & D Association for Future Electron Devices) as a part of the R & D of Industrial Science and Technology for Future Program supported by NEDO (New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization).
Langmuir monolayer assemblies on chemical oscillators†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 869–871, November 1994
How to Cite
Yoneyama, M., Fujii, A. and Maeda, S. (1994), Langmuir monolayer assemblies on chemical oscillators. Adv. Mater., 6: 869–871. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940061116
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!