I thank the EC for a Human Capital and Mobility Fellowship. I am also grateful to my colleagues at the IRC in Superconductivity (University of Cambridge) Drs. Derek Sinclair, Maria Dolores Marcos, and especially Paul Attfield for very fruitful discussions.
Crystal structures of Copper-Based High-Tc Superconductors†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 905–921, December 1994
How to Cite
Aranda, M. A. G. (1994), Crystal structures of Copper-Based High-Tc Superconductors. Adv. Mater., 6: 905–921. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940061203
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!