We thank the Minerva Foundation, Munich, Germany, and the Israel Academy of Basic Science and Humanity for financial support.
Inhibition of self-aggregation of α,ω-docosanediol into 3D Crystallites by “Tailor-Made” amphiphilic auxiliaries†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 956–959, December 1994
How to Cite
Popoiitz-Biro, R., Majewski, J., Murgulis, L., Cohen, S., Leiserovvitz, L. and Lahav, M. (1994), Inhibition of self-aggregation of α,ω-docosanediol into 3D Crystallites by “Tailor-Made” amphiphilic auxiliaries. Adv. Mater., 6: 956–959. doi: 10.1002/adma.19940061212
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!