This work was supported by the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft”, the “Fonds der Chemischen Industric”, and the “Friedrich-Schiedel Foundation”.
Bimetallic Fe/Ga thin films from single sources; molecular control of the thin film stoichiometry†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 58–61, January 1995
How to Cite
Fischer, R. A., Miehr, A. and Schulte, M. M. (1995), Bimetallic Fe/Ga thin films from single sources; molecular control of the thin film stoichiometry. Adv. Mater., 7: 58–61. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070113
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!