We wish to acknowledge H. Ahari, C. L. Bowes, T. Jiang, A. J. Lough, and D. Young from the University of Toronto for the synthesis and characterization of the materials an for helpful discussions. The financial support of the Canadian Space Agency, the Natural sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), and UOP, Tarrytown, NY is greatly appreciated. The AFM was purchased with a generous NSERC equipment grant to GSH
Imaging the surfaces of nanoporous semiconductors by atomic force microscopy†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 64–68, January 1995
How to Cite
Enzel, P., Henderson, G. S., Ozin, G. A. and Bedard, R. L. (1995), Imaging the surfaces of nanoporous semiconductors by atomic force microscopy. Adv. Mater., 7: 64–68. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070115
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!