Funding from the National Science Foundation MRL program (DMR9120668), a NYI award to T M. S. (DMR-9258298), and a DuPont Young Professor Grant is greatly appreciated.
Synthesis of regioregular poly(methyl pyridinium vinylene): An isoelectronic analogue to poly(phenylene vinylene)†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 145–147, February 1995
How to Cite
Marsella, M. J., Fu, D.-K. and Swager, T. M. (1995), Synthesis of regioregular poly(methyl pyridinium vinylene): An isoelectronic analogue to poly(phenylene vinylene). Adv. Mater., 7: 145–147. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070207
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!