This work was sponsored in part by Corning, Inc., and by generous gifts from Xerox and Southern Clay Products. RAV is supported by a DoD Fellowship. We benefitted from the use of MRL Central Facilities funded by the National Science Foundation.
New polymer electrolyte nanocomposites: Melt intercalation of poly(ethylene oxide) in mica-type silicates†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 154–156, February 1995
How to Cite
Vaia, R. A., Vasudevan, S., Krawiec, W., Scanlon, L. G. and Giannelis, E. P. (1995), New polymer electrolyte nanocomposites: Melt intercalation of poly(ethylene oxide) in mica-type silicates. Adv. Mater., 7: 154–156. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070210
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 1994
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!