The generous financial assistance of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Universal Oil Products and the Canadian Space Agency is deeply appreciated. TJ expresses her gratitude to the University of Toronto for a graduate scholarship held during the course of this work. The technical assistance of Dr. Srebri Petrov (VT-PXRD) and Dr. Alex Young (MS) proved to be most valuable. Stimulating discussions with Mr. Holmes Ahari, Ms. Carol Bower, Dr. Patricia Enzel, Dr. Alex Kuperman and Dr. David Young are acknowledged.
Nanoporous tin(IV) sulfides: Thermochemical properties†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 166–170, February 1995
How to Cite
Jiang, T., Ozin, G. A. and Bedard, R. L. (1995), Nanoporous tin(IV) sulfides: Thermochemical properties. Adv. Mater., 7: 166–170. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070214
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!