This work has been supported by the CICYT under the Spanish National Materials Program (Projects: MAT93-0789 and MAT92-0263-C02-01). The authors acknowledge helpful discussions with Prof. Egon Matijevié.
Uniform colloidal particles in solution: Formation mechanisms†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 212–216, February 1995
How to Cite
Ocaña, M., Rodriguez-Clemente, R. and Serna, C. J. (1995), Uniform colloidal particles in solution: Formation mechanisms. Adv. Mater., 7: 212–216. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070225
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!