The authors gratefully acknowledge the extremely helpful discussions with and information supplied by Philippe Turek (Institut Charles Sadron–Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg), Minoru Kinoshita (University of Tokyo), Juan Novoa (Universidad de Barcelona), and Paul Rey (CEA, Grenoble). Furthermore, the support of CICyT, Spain (Grant No. MAT91/0553) and NEDO (Japan) are gratefully acknowledged. J. C. thanks the Generalitat de Catalunya for his doctoral grant.
Ferromagnetic interactions in organic/molecular materials†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 221–225, February 1995
How to Cite
Veciana, J., Cirujeda, J., Rovira, C. and Vidal-Gancedo, J. (1995), Ferromagnetic interactions in organic/molecular materials. Adv. Mater., 7: 221–225. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070227
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!