The authors gratefully acknowledge the extremely helpful discussions with and information supplied by Philippe Turek (Institut Charles Sadron–Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg), Minoru Kinoshita (University of Tokyo), Juan Novoa (Universidad de Barcelona), and Paul Rey (CEA, Grenoble). Furthermore, the support of CICyT, Spain (Grant No. MAT91/0553) and NEDO (Japan) are gratefully acknowledged. J. C. thanks the Generalitat de Catalunya for his doctoral grant.
Ferromagnetic interactions in organic/molecular materials†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 221–225, February 1995
How to Cite
Veciana, J., Cirujeda, J., Rovira, C. and Vidal-Gancedo, J. (1995), Ferromagnetic interactions in organic/molecular materials. Adv. Mater., 7: 221–225. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070227
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!