We thank P. A. Heiney and N. C. Maliszewskyi for the X-ray measurements, which were carried out in the Materials Research Laboratory at the University of Pennsylvania, supported by NSF-DMR-92–20668. This work was supported by the BMFT (03M4048A0) and by the Fond der Chemischen Industrie.
Photoconductivity in the columnar phases of a glassy discotic twin†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 276–280, March 1995
How to Cite
Adam, D., Schuhmacher, P., Simmerer, J., Häußling, L., Paulus, W., Siemensmeyer, K., Etzbach, K.-H., Ringsdorf, H. and Haarer, D. (1995), Photoconductivity in the columnar phases of a glassy discotic twin. Adv. Mater., 7: 276–280. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070305
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!