studied chemistry at the University of Zaragoza. In 1990 he completed his Ph.D. under the supervision of Dr. Serrano and in 1991 he joined the Escuela Universitaria Politécnica de Huesca as lecturer of chemistry. In 1993 he spent time at the Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven studying processing technologies for optoelectronic liquid crystal materials. His main research interests lie in the synthesis and properties of liquid crystalline polymers.
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 348–369, April 1995
How to Cite
Oriol, L. and Serrano, J. L. (1995), Metallomesogenic Polymers. Adv. Mater., 7: 348–369. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070403
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología (Spain) under the projects MAT93-0104 and MAT94-0717-C02-01.
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!