The generous financial assistance of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Universal Oil Products (UOP) and the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) is deeply appreciated. Graduate scholarships from NSERC (CB) and the University of Toronto (CB, TJ) are very much appreciated.
Nanoporous tin(IV) chalcogenides: Flexible open-framework nanbmaterials for chemical sensing†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 375–378, April 1995
How to Cite
Ahari, H., Bowes, C. L., Jiang, T., Lough, A., Ozin, G. A., Bedard, R. L., Petrov, S. and Young, D. (1995), Nanoporous tin(IV) chalcogenides: Flexible open-framework nanbmaterials for chemical sensing. Adv. Mater., 7: 375–378. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070405
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!