The authors thank Drs. E. E. Havinga and R. A. J. Janssen for valuable discussions, F. L. Haarman for measuring the optical Kerr effects, and Philips Research for an unrestricted research grant.
Stereomutation in optically active regioregular polythiophenes†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 385–387, April 1995
How to Cite
Bouman, M. M. and Meijer, E. W. (1995), Stereomutation in optically active regioregular polythiophenes. Adv. Mater., 7: 385–387. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070408
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!