Instituto de Fisica, Uiniversidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro 21944 (Brasil)
Ferromagnetic order in the sulfur-containing nitronyl nitroxide radical, 2-(4-thiomethyl)phenyl-4,4,5,5-tetramethylimidazoline-l-oxyl-3-oxide, NIT(SMe)Ph†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 476–478, May 1995
How to Cite
Caneschi, A., Ferraro, F., Gatteschi, D., le Lirzin, A., Novak, M. A., Rentschler, E. and Sessoli, R. (1995), Ferromagnetic order in the sulfur-containing nitronyl nitroxide radical, 2-(4-thiomethyl)phenyl-4,4,5,5-tetramethylimidazoline-l-oxyl-3-oxide, NIT(SMe)Ph. Adv. Mater., 7: 476–478. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070515
Thanks are due to Dr. C. Paulsen, CNTBT-CNRS, Grenoble, for the ac susceptibility measurements. The Human Capital and Mobility Grants ERBCHICT940957, S/SCI/915204, the financial contributions of Italian MURST are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!