We would like to thank Ifor Samuel 'aid Neil Greenham for valuable discussions. This is work is supported by the Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council and under the European Commission Esprit programme. project 8013 LEDFOS.
Microcavity effect in a single-layer polymer light-emitting diode†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 541–544, June 1995
How to Cite
Wittmann, H. F., Grüner, J., Friend, R. H., Spencer, G. W. C., Moratti, S. C. and Holmes, A. B. (1995), Microcavity effect in a single-layer polymer light-emitting diode. Adv. Mater., 7: 541–544. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070604
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!