Generous support of this research by the University of Iowa and the National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also thank Dr. Kenneth Moore and Mr. Randy Nessler of the Central Electron Microscopy Research Facility.
Photo-induced cross-linking of poly(ethynyl)carbosilane fibers in the solid state: New insights on the application of atomic force microscopy†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 576–578, June 1995
How to Cite
Johnson, S. E., Mostafavi, H., Rahman, J. and Thorne, K. J. (1995), Photo-induced cross-linking of poly(ethynyl)carbosilane fibers in the solid state: New insights on the application of atomic force microscopy. Adv. Mater., 7: 576–578. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070616
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!