Work carried out with support from the Italian CNR and an EC Human Capital and Mobility Scheme. DWB is the Sir Edward Frankland Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry 1994/95.
Octahedral, liquid-crystalline complexes of 1,4-diazabutadienes with rhenium(I)**
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 665–667, July 1995
How to Cite
Morrone, S., Harrison, G. and Bruce, D. W. (1995), Octahedral, liquid-crystalline complexes of 1,4-diazabutadienes with rhenium(I). Adv. Mater., 7: 665–667. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070715
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!