This work was partly supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area “Molecular Magnetism” (Area No. 228/04 242 104) from the Ministry of Education Science and Culture, Japan. Thanks are due to the Instrument Center, the Institute for Molecular Science, for assistance in the magnetic susceptibility measurements.
Crystal designing organic ferrimagnets**
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 672–674, July 1995
How to Cite
Izuoka, A., Kumai, R. and Sugawara, T. (1995), Crystal designing organic ferrimagnets. Adv. Mater., 7: 672–674. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070717
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!