The authors would like to thank a number of people for their kind assistance during the course of this work; Ron Smith for assistance in collecting some of the neutron diffraction data; Peter de Groot and co-workers (University of Southampton), Anthony Powell (Heriot-Watt University) and the Royal Institution of Great Britain for re-measurement of saturation magnetization values to help confirm our results; and the British Council Alliance Scheme and EPSRC for financial support.
Origins of the spontaneous magnetization in MnPS3 Intercalates: A Magnetic Susceptibility and Powder Neutron Diffraction Study**
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 735–739, August 1995
How to Cite
Evans, J. S. O., O'Hare, D., Clement, R., Leaustic, A. and Thuéry, P. (1995), Origins of the spontaneous magnetization in MnPS3 Intercalates: A Magnetic Susceptibility and Powder Neutron Diffraction Study. Adv. Mater., 7: 735–739. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070812
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!