I thank Michael Günther and Ralf Ročkopf for experimental assistance with the heterocycles, and my colleagues, whose names appear in the literature references, for the synthesis of the isocyclic compounds. Dr. Joachim Krause, Jörg Haas and Hermann Heldmann are gratefully acknowledged for characterizing the new liquid crystals.
Liquid crystals based on 2- fluoropyrimidine and -pyridine: synthesis, dielectric anisotropy and phase behavior*
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 803–807, September 1995
How to Cite
Bremer, M. (1995), Liquid crystals based on 2- fluoropyrimidine and -pyridine: synthesis, dielectric anisotropy and phase behavior. Adv. Mater., 7: 803–807. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950070910
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!