The authors are indebted to the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (CICYT, MAT 92-0896-C02-01 and 02) and to the MIDAS programme (CICYT-OCIDE-REE-UNESA 93/2331 and 94/2442) for financial support of this research, as well as to the Servicio de Microscopia Electronica-Universidad de Zaragoza.
Wavelength dependance in laser floating zone processing. A case study with bi-SR-CA-CU-O superconductors*
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 853–856, October 1995
How to Cite
de la Fuente, G. F., Carlos Diez, J., Angurel, L. A., Peña, JoséI., Sotelo, A. and Navarro, R. (1995), Wavelength dependance in laser floating zone processing. A case study with bi-SR-CA-CU-O superconductors. Adv. Mater., 7: 853–856. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950071008
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!