One of us (CH) is grateful to Shell Recherche-France for a CIFRE fellowship. We Wish to thank Dr. M. Simalty (CNRS-Thiais) for advice in the synthesis of the polynier and Dr. P. Sommelet (Shell Recherche-France) for initiating this Work.
Design of a solvatochromic polymer-based fiber optics chemical sensor for polar solvent detection*
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 914–917, November 1995
How to Cite
Fichou, D., Hubert, C. and Garnier, F. (1995), Design of a solvatochromic polymer-based fiber optics chemical sensor for polar solvent detection. Adv. Mater., 7: 914–917. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950071109
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!