Many thanks to Duane Barber and Prof. Clifford Pollock for the fluorescence measurements. LLB is grateful to the National Science Foundation and Department of Education for fellowship support, as well as the Cornell Materials Science Center for use of facilities.
Novel ceramic particle synthesis for optical applications: Dispersion polymerized preceramic polymers as size templates for fine ceramic powders†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1009–1012, December 1995
How to Cite
Beecroft, L. L. and Ober, C. K. (1995), Novel ceramic particle synthesis for optical applications: Dispersion polymerized preceramic polymers as size templates for fine ceramic powders. Adv. Mater., 7: 1009–1012. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950071207
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!