Jet Propulsion Laboratory California Institute of Technology 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, CA 91109 (USA)
Synthesis and linear optical spectroscopy of thioflavylium near-infrared absorbing dyes†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1995 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1030–1033, December 1995
How to Cite
Chen, C.-T. and Marder, S. R. (1995), Synthesis and linear optical spectroscopy of thioflavylium near-infrared absorbing dyes. Adv. Mater., 7: 1030–1033. doi: 10.1002/adma.19950071214
The authors thank Dr. Sandra Gilmour for preparing compounds Ald 9, Ald 12, and Ald 13. Thanks also due to Dr. Peter Bedworth in preparing compounds Ald 10 and Ald 11. The work in this paper was performed, in part, by the Center for Space Microelectronics Technology, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), California Institute of Technology and was sponsored by the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, Innovative Science and Technology Office. Support at the Beckman Institute from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. We thank a referee for helpful comments regarding using 1H-NMR chemical shifts to probe the electronic structure of the chromophores in this paper.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!