James G. Early currently Scientific Advisor to the Director, Materials Science and Engineering Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and VAMAS Secretary. He received his BS (1959) in Metallurgical Engineering from Lehigh University and his Ph.D. in 1963 in Metallurgy from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. His research interests include powder metallurgy, solidification, and fracture and he has published more than 27 papers and edited two symposium proceedings.
Versailles project on advanced materials and standards (VAMAS)
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 9–12, January 1996
How to Cite
Early, J. G. and Rook, H. L. (1996), Versailles project on advanced materials and standards (VAMAS). Adv. Mater., 8: 9–12. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080102
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!