This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Munich: Be 1664/1–2, Berlin: Ma 1745/I-I, Frankfurt: Schu 744/4–2) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Munich, Frankfurt).
Chromophore-zeotype composites: Direct synthesis of an array of strictly aligned metal-organic complex chromophores in a crystalline silica matrix†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 65–69, January 1996
How to Cite
Behrens, P., van de Goor, G., Marlow, F., Hoffmann, K., Kallus, S. and Schüth, F. (1996), Chromophore-zeotype composites: Direct synthesis of an array of strictly aligned metal-organic complex chromophores in a crystalline silica matrix. Adv. Mater., 8: 65–69. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080113
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!