This work was funded by an NSF-PYI award (CHE-9158369) to WEB supported by Exxon and Emerson Electric, NSF grant ECS-9119006 to SMLS and WEB, and NSF grant DMR-9403667 to MSC. JAH received a US Department of Education Fellowship through the GAANN program.
Chemical synthesis of nanocrystalline titanium and nickel aluminides from the metal chlorides and lithium aluminum hydride†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 163–166, February 1996
How to Cite
Haber, J. A., Crane, J. L., Buhro, W. E., Frey, C. A., Sastry, S. M. L., Balbach, J. J. and Conradi, M. S. (1996), Chemical synthesis of nanocrystalline titanium and nickel aluminides from the metal chlorides and lithium aluminum hydride. Adv. Mater., 8: 163–166. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080215
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!