Xerox Corporation, Canada, is acknowledged for a generous gift of DPP. Work supported by the European Union, through the “Human Capital and Mobility” Project SELMAT.
Evidence for n-type conduction in a perylene tetracarboxylic diimide derivative†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 242–245, March 1996
How to Cite
Horowitz, G., Kouki, F., Spearman, P., Fichou, D., Nogues, C., Pan, X. and Garnier, F. (1996), Evidence for n-type conduction in a perylene tetracarboxylic diimide derivative. Adv. Mater., 8: 242–245. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080312
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!