This short review contains work that was done in collaboration with several co-workers and colleagues. C. Taliani acknowledges G. Ruani and R. Zamboni, who contributed to optical and electroadsorption spectroscopy as well as G. Lanzani and A. J. Pal for the photoinduced absorption work. L. M. Blinov thanks his collaborators S. P. Palto, A. A. Tevosov. and S. G. Yudin. C. Taliani also thanks H. Bässler for many fruitful discussions. Financial support was provided by the EEC research programs Human Capital and Mobility Network SELMAT and Esprit Basic Research LEDFOS, as well as Progetto Strategico Materieali of CNR.
The electronic structure of solid α-sexithiophene†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 353–359, April 1996
How to Cite
Taliani, C. and Blinov, L. M. (1996), The electronic structure of solid α-sexithiophene. Adv. Mater., 8: 353–359. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080415
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!