This research was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, the Shell International Petroleum Company Limited, the Wolfson Foundation and ZENECA Pharmaceuticals. We acknowledge gratefully the discussions and helpful suggestions of Prof. H. Ringsdorf and Dr. J. A. Preece from the Institut für Organische Chemie, Johannes Gutenberg- Universität in Mainz, Germany.
Bifunctional homopolymeric hydrogen-bonded tapes†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 564–567, July 1996
How to Cite
Ashton, P. R., Brown, G. R., Hayes, W., Menzer, S., Philp, D., Stoddart, J. F. and Williams, D. J. (1996), Bifunctional homopolymeric hydrogen-bonded tapes. Adv. Mater., 8: 564–567. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080705
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!