The authors are very grateful for the financial support from the UNM/ NSF Center for Micro-Engineered Ceramics, the National Science Foundation (CTS-9101658, HRD-9450475), the Gas Research Institute, the Electric Power Research Institute, and the Morgantown Energy Technology Center. R. Vaidya, R. Sehgal and N. K. Raman are acknowledged for fruitful discussions and technical assistance. Sandia National Laboratories is a US Department of Energy Facility Supported by DOE Contract Number DE-AC04-94al85000.
Amorphous silica molecular sieving membranes by sol-gel processing†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 588–591, July 1996
How to Cite
Cao, G., Lu, Y., Delattre, L., Brinker, C. J. and López, G. P. (1996), Amorphous silica molecular sieving membranes by sol-gel processing. Adv. Mater., 8: 588–591. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080713
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!