I. K. L. gratefully acknowledges the Science and Engineering Research Council for the provision of a Fellowship.
Langmuir monolayers and Langmuir–Blodgett multilayers containing macrocyclic ionophores†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 615–630, August 1996
How to Cite
Lednev, I. K. and Petty, M. C. (1996), Langmuir monolayers and Langmuir–Blodgett multilayers containing macrocyclic ionophores. Adv. Mater., 8: 615–630. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080803
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!