The Authors are Grateful to Karl Eberle (Physikdepartment E22, TU München), Dr. W. Potzel, and Dr. M. Steiner (Physikdepartment E 15, TU München) for mechanical and electronic help while setting up the SECM. Financial support from the Volkswagenstiftung, Hannover, Germany, No. I/6738, is gratefully acknowledged.
Polypyrrole towers grown with the scanning electrochemical microscope†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1996 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 634–637, August 1996
How to Cite
Kranz, C., Gaub, H. E. and Schuhmann, W. (1996), Polypyrrole towers grown with the scanning electrochemical microscope. Adv. Mater., 8: 634–637. doi: 10.1002/adma.19960080805
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 1996
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!